Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's time

So I'm thinking it's time for me to face the facts..... My mom has it.... My grandma has it and well, chances are I have it. 

What is it?

An allergy.... A very mean evil allergy that will take away all the good yummy things in life!!! 

It's an allergy to wheat =(
Which really sucks since, well, most things have wheat in them!

So it's time for me to go gluten free... boo! I know (thanks to my grandmother who loves doing research) most food companies are switching to gluten free products but still!! It would be nice to not feel sick all the time though, or to not wake up with sharp stomach pains at 3 am. 

So here's to my new adventure (I guess if I call it an adventure it won't be so bad) fingers crossed!!!!

2 comments:

Alma said...

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

and oh gosh, wheat? At least many companies cater to wheatless food. You are in good hands! I'm allergic to Christmas Trees...which is not fun.

With Love said...

You're welcome =D

Aw my hubby is allergic to them too, I remember our first Christmas I wanted to badly get a real tree since it was my families tradition, he finally told me why we couldn't get one and I was sad but that's okay Christmas wasn't totally ruined ;) lol.

Post a Comment

Instagram me!

Instagram

Share It